[aprssig] PHG and HAAT

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Fri Oct 14 12:07:46 EDT 2005

Bob,

Don't count me among the resistors <g> Any resistance you see from me is
based on the setup issues, not the concept itself.

"I simply cannot believe the resistance being
expressed here to using these fundamental
APRS parameters for viewing station performance."

Set up properly, PHG is fine. My whole series of comments are about setup
and its inherent difficulties. See my other post where I describe how many
(but not all) can get their PHG values set very close.

Could you elaborate more on why Radio Mobile's HAAT is inappropriate for the
HAAT value in PHG?

73,

...hasan, N0AN