[aprssig] APRS in Atlanta

Stan Coleman [NØYXV] n0yxv at gihams.org
Wed Oct 12 14:31:32 EDT 2005

Thanks for the explaintion. I guess the whole point is to know your local
network and not to send packets somewhere they aren't needed. My comment about
IGates really applies mostly to long distance communications that can't be made
via RF. In other words if RF can't handle it let the internet do it. I hope
that's a little clearer than I was before.
--
visit us online at
www.gihams.org