[aprssig] W9IF PerlAPRS

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 23:50:20 EDT 2005

Is there anyone who is using W9IF's PerlAPRS application? It can be
found at, http://w9if.net/iweb/perlaprs/ I am trying to make it work
but can't seem to make it go. But I also know nothing about Perl, so I
am sure that does not help matters. If anyone here knows how to make it
work I would really appreciate any tips/advice. Basically I want to set
it up to listen to a TIER2 server and when a station moves into a
certain area I want it to send an email to my cell phone as a
notification. Thanks.