[aprssig] Sirf GPS

Tyler Allison tyler at allisonhouse.com
Mon Oct 10 11:07:56 EDT 2005

> Truthfully, a friend of a friend found this unit in her car, probably
> placed they by a P.I., and we're just trying to find the first
> breadcrumb track so that we can determine when it was installed.  The
> unit has had all serial numbers and model numbers obscured, but some of
> the o-rings on the case are showing a bit of age on them, so we assume
> this was not this GPS's first ride in a vehicle - ie it was not placed
> there by a spouse, but rather by a "professional"... who by the way did
> a poor job of hiding the unit.

Eww!! Fun in deed. ;)

Got a picture of it..inside and out? Maybe one of us has one or can find
one that looks like it.

What a poor way of tracking someone. You have to go back to the "scene of
the crime" and get the tracker. There are much better methods available,
even from the 'spy store' down the street.

-Tyler