[aprssig] D700 Problem on APRS

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Wed Oct 5 18:33:26 EDT 2005

It could be that you aren't being digipeated?  The beep and MYPOS tells
you that your packet was heard via a digipeater.  Of course, if your
path is wrong, or another digi doesn't hear you, then you won't hear the
beep.  Recently many areas have done away with the digipeater alias
RELAY.  If you are using RELAY in your path, you won't get digipeated
(perhaps).

Just a hunch.
Wes