[aprssig] Via teams on Linux car PC kit

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Oct 5 12:25:00 EDT 2005

Has anyone tried one of the used Motorola MW-520 mobile data
terminals with Linux yet?  Not a lot of memory in them, but as much
as I have in my Jeep PC, and a faster processor than what I have.
With a 64MB machine and a color touch-screen (some are B&W), I think
that'd make a reasonable mobile Xastir system.  Cheaper than you can
piece together something new with a color touch-screen, but of
course lower-performance.