[aprssig] Garmin Forerunner 201 and Kenwood TH-D7AG

Ron McCoy rmccoylist at blueantservices.com
Tue Oct 4 14:16:29 EDT 2005

I'm using exactly this combination and, with one exception, it has worked
well.

After working fine for several weeks the Kenwood stopped receiving data from
the GPS. After talking to Garmin, they decided it was probably the cradle
that links the GPS to the radio cable. They said they would send me a new
one. They did, along with a new power supply. That fixed the problem and it
has continued to work since then.

A good combination for a small tracker & HT.

Ron