[aprssig] Via teams on Linux car PC kit

Rich Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 4 10:50:28 EDT 2005

I have never toyed with touch screens, do they require special drivers and
such or a communications link back to the PC ?
I would think there is some support for that in Linux and windows since this
would be popular for POS displays and registers.
I know that Windows has some support for it since I saw the Blue Screen of
Death at a restaurant once while the waitress was
entering the order and they had to give it a Three Finger Salute.

Rich