[aprssig] Via teams on Linux car PC kit

Rich Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 4 09:47:36 EDT 2005

Way cool... never looked into touch screens though. If that were affordable
or if one of these
fancy radio heads with a CRT came out that had VGA and Touch Capability for
display I would
for sure install on in the Wife's truck. I think I'll be taking over her
truck in the next year
or two anyway <grin>.

Rich