[aprssig] ARPS-HF Frequency Stability Question

John Mc Hugh johnk.mchugh at att.net
Mon Oct 3 20:59:02 EDT 2005

It seems to me that Bob B has/had in his DOS APRS docs something about a
"Tune" station for HF. This is a designated station that we all tune to.
We set our freq by digi-ing thru' it.

We need to have this tune station. It needs to be 24/7 or as close as
possible. Possibly in the center of the continent.
There are several stations that consistantly put out a good signal on
30m.that could be used for this
Any volunteers?

John

--