[aprssig] Digital Crud

wa7nwp at jnos.org wa7nwp at jnos.org
Mon Oct 3 11:04:19 EDT 2005

>> Now, what I'm waiting for is GNU Radio

> Take care you don't wipe out the band for users of other modes.  SSB
> DX'ing for example.  The one thing we don't need is yet more wide band
> digital crud all over the place.

The one thing we really need is MORE digital crud all over
the place.  We're limping around at 1200 baud with 1980's
technology instead of using modern technology and decent
speeds.   Maybe it's time to stop being worried that
somebody might make a few nickels or a real living
in the amateur radio realm and embrace what's being
done in the real world.

Part 15 is looking better all the time.   None of these
distractions there.

73,
Bill - WA7NWP