[aprssig] RS0ISS-3 Pass 16:10EST

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) farmer.aj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 21:17:37 EDT 2005

Hi Matt,

Congratulations!  That brings back some memories.  I'm sure that was exciting.

Yes, you will need to operate split.  The uplink you need to use is 145.99

Also, you need to either use a path of "RS0ISS-3" or "ARISS" in order
to have the ISS digipeat your packet.

You can check here to see stations that have digipeated via ISS:
http://www.ariss.net/  When you get it right, you will see yourself
listed on that website.

Good luck!!

--