[aprssig] AGWTracker now with dynamic mappingcapabilitybuilt-in

Mikael Eriksson mikael.eriksson at mbox301.swipnet.se
Wed Nov 30 18:23:34 EST 2005

Hi George!

I was in no way trying to miscredit or blame you, I just tried to point out many of the technical and legal problems
involved in integrating map databases in a desktop application.

I am sorry if I offended you.

But I'm still interested how you can get around the Virtual Earth terms of use?

Below is the quote from the Virtual Earth terms of use:

* Quote *

SCOPE OF PERMITTED USE

MapPoint Web Service is for your individual use, solely for internal use by you for your business, or for your own personal use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, sublicense, transfer, assign, rent, sell or otherwise convey any information, software, products or services obtained from the MapPoint Web Service without the prior written consent from Microsoft.

* End Quote *

regards,

Mikael Eriksson
SM7VVN