[aprssig] sunroof antenna?

Rod,VE1BSK rodpadmore at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 29 17:22:08 EST 2005

Both of these issues were 'lurking in the back roads of my mind' during the
day today so Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I also suspect that there
is insufficient space for the interior housing even if I can fix an antenna
on the glass. Looks like another great idea down the tubes,hihi,73 de
Rod,VE1BSK.