[aprssig] AGWTracker now with dynamic mapping capability built-in

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:20:36 EST 2005

Thanks for bringing this new version to my attention.  The Virtual Earth
mapping is excellent.  For that reason alone I'll probably register.
AGWTracker still has a long way to go to catch up with UI-View, but it has
come along way since the first version that I tried.  It shares a connection
to PEPRO with UI-View with no problems, so I can use both programs at the
same time.

When AGWTracker can overlay weather radar on the google maps and satellite
images, THAT will be a revolution.

By the way, I had stability issues with AGWPE.  I purchased PEPRO and I've
had no problems whatsoever.

John, KC5ZRQ