[aprssig] digi_ned on NSLU2?

Rich Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 28 00:14:04 EST 2005

I would be interested also. I have been running a Slug on the "unslug"
package for about 6 months now and have overclocked it in addition to
doing the "always on" modification. I am happy with the box but never have
heard Digi-Ned on that platform, just on one version of the Linksys Wireless
Router.

Rich