[aprssig] Station List... WinAPRS 2.7.2

Glenn Wiebe ve4gn at mts.net
Sat Nov 26 12:53:04 EST 2005

Thanks for your prompt reply, Robbie. After reading your message I had a good
look at the WinAPRS Edit functions and 'discovered' the Select All button. After
all these years of using the program and various versions of Windows I had never
made use of it. So to answer my own question I bring the desired list, select
the first line, do a Edit>Select All highlighting all the entries, do a
Edit>Copy and then I'm home free.

73 de Glenn...VE4GN