[aprssig] New versions of WinAPRS and MacAPRS

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 23 17:24:12 EST 2005

kb2ici at amsat.org wrote:

> New version of WinAPRS and MacAPRS have been posted
>
>    http://winaprs.org/downloads/
>
> There was a problem with the new registration codes and SSIDs, that
> has been fixed
>
> There is new TIGER label display feature that makes the street labels
> look much better.
>
> The TIGER data is getting better all the time. The maps are very
> detailed.
>

> Mark Sproul

Has the extremely outdated APRS symbol set been updated?    The symbol
set seems to be embedded inside the main executable, rather than done as
separate graphics file(s).  Else I would have done a Rev H symbol set
update, and posted it on my website as I have for UIview and APRSplus.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.com

  http://webs.lanset.com/wa8lmf/DigiPaths

Updated APRS Symbol Chart