[aprssig] OpenTracker prototype / beta units for sale

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Nov 23 10:56:46 EST 2005

> Then don't shell out hundreds of dollars. :)
> $10 setup fee - $2.50 per square inch.

I actually got my last prototype batch cheaper than that.  It was still a
couple hundred bucks (around 100 square inches total), but I got several
different designs done at once.  My point was that I could send off the
fixed design to the production board house (where prices are MUCH lower for
large quantities), but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that without
another prototype round.

That said, Sparkfun are good guys - I haven't used their PCB service, but
they've always had good customer service and lots of interesting
information.

Scott, N1VG
http://n1vg.net/opentracker