[aprssig] Pocket Tracker???

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Fri Nov 18 21:37:54 EST 2005

> Please tell him to keep it at 12 watts and don't cut it back to 5W!

As I understand it, the issue's not heat dissipation or power consumption,
but RFI.  The duty cycle is already limited for safety by the controller.
Perhaps the final board version will have its RFI characteristics improved
enough that it won't be an issue.  Just getting the OpenTracker on the same
board will probably help a lot.

Now, if we could just get something like GNU Radio going that'd decode 8
APRS input channels at a time, we'd be able to make use of the frequency
agile characteristics...

Scott
N1VG