[aprssig] Garmin GPSMAP 60CS

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 23:14:54 EST 2005

I bought and use the GPS MAP60C for my job and found it to be most
perfect for the outdoor application, nice bright sunlight readable
screen, lots of battery life, both Garmin round big plug with NMEA,
(The eTrex NO LONGER has any serial NMEA support!, no APRS) and it (the
60C) also has USB for high speed communication, you will need to get
the topo maps for it to be real nice though.