[aprssig] Suggestions for Automatic Power Off/Power On circuit for mobile rigs?

J. Gary Bender, WS5N WS5N at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 15 19:00:59 EST 2005

I use a gizmo called a "ChargeGuard" that works like a charm.  Found it on eBay
last year.  Senses when the engine is running and disconnects power about 15
minutes after the engine is shut off.  Has an override button to give you 15
minute chunks of power if you want to run while the engine is shut off.  Mine
was a "recovered" used one.  Not the newest version.
--
J. Gary Bender, WS5N
Tijeras, New Mexico  USA