[aprssig] Axiom GPS modules

Keith Kotch kkotch at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 14 06:45:17 EST 2005

I don't have any experience with them but just trying to find out what you
bought.  The only Axiom GPS item showing on eBay is a $400+ display unit.

Do you have more detail as to model number?

Looking up Axiom GPS using google shows some items that tend to indicate
that NMEA data output is not their standard or default and that you may need
some programming software from them.

Keith, KF4BXT