[aprssig] D700 Honda Odyssey Mounting Options

Randy Pence rpence at 2khiway.net
Sat Nov 12 17:03:02 EST 2005

Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions. I have all of the wiring
in under the seat except for the antenna. Drilled a hole in the roof for
an NMO mount and dead centered a support brace that runs across the
roof. Stopped for a break today. Will attack the roof brace situation
tomorrow. Going to mount the main unit under the drivers seat. I have a
flat plastic heat duct running under the front seat but I am going to
mount the main unit on top of that. Carpet in-between the two so extra
heat should not be a factor.

Thanks Randy KD4JZY