[aprssig] > 3. RE: GPS Receivers RS-232 NMEA

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 11 18:49:19 EST 2005

Beware objects from the rear of a vehicle coming
forward in a sudden, catastrophic situation such as a
crash.  Your vehicle travelling at 60mph comes to a
sudden stop and the item rips from its anchor and
becomes a bullet to the front.
I know someone who perished due to an impact to the
head from something from the back seat of her car when
the car stopped after impacting a tree.

73,
Chris
KB8UIH