[aprssig] KISS protocol source code, BSD or GPL licensing

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Nov 10 11:06:15 EST 2005

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Ian ZL1VFO wrote:

> Don't know about anyone else, but I'm interested.
> Can you point out a URL(s)?

You bet!  Look at the CVS files for SmartPalm at
smartpalm.sourceforge.net.  Go to the main sourceforge page for that
project, then click on "CVS", "Browse CVS", "main", and look at the
contents of the "tnc.c" file.  That's the most recent stuff I did
under BSD-style license.  If you want KISS-code under a GPL license,
look at the Xastir project (also on Sourceforge, www.xastir.org),
the db.c and interface.c files, for the same function names as used
in SmartPalm.