[aprssig] Toano Virginia Digi

Darrell Sutton kf4hjw at cox.net
Wed Nov 9 19:22:00 EST 2005

The Digi in Toano VA. has been down for a short while after a major
lightning strike at the site. The site along I64 between Richmond and
Tidewater will be down for a while the cost to repair the TNC is that of a
new unit.  Having lost 3 radios and now a second TNC I am unable to purchase
a new unit for the site for a while.  Just wanted to let everyone that had
asked in one message her on the sig..

73
Darrell