[aprssig] A funny packet story/joke (The KISS guys will get it)

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Tue Nov 8 21:40:36 EST 2005

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Jason Rausch wrote:

> You know, even though I know that much about KISS, the
> most frustrating thing is, no matter what spec sheets
> I read, I still cannot figure out how KISS works.  As
> far as the algorithm for converting to and from it.
> Such as the fact that nothing seems to be in order.

Once you've seen a working implementation of it in a high-level
language it gets much easier.  Of course you'd also have to study
the AX.25 spec to figure out what the heck they're doing with the
header.

If you'd like me to point you to some C-code, let me know.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer