[aprssig] A funny packet story/joke (The KISS guys will get it)

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Tue Nov 8 19:12:19 EST 2005

You know, even though I know that much about KISS, the
most frustrating thing is, no matter what spec sheets
I read, I still cannot figure out how KISS works.  As
far as the algorithm for converting to and from it.
Such as the fact that nothing seems to be in order.

Jason KE4NYV
www.ke4nyv.com
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com