[aprssig] National Weather Services Duties Act (S. 786 )

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:04:49 EST 2005

That's how our government works. I've seen them take brand new services that
costed millions to setup and completely shut them down on a whim with no
regard. This would be no different. Setting aside the arguments the
importance of the data, I would be worried that our government could remove
this access without regard to how much effort they spent on it leading up to
this point.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF