[aprssig] Any suggestions for an embedded APRS packet encoder?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Nov 7 11:48:02 EST 2005

> PIC-Encoder, only much smaller and simpler.  All I need is to be able to
> set the UNPROTO path, and then feed it the data.

I just re-read  your message and saw that requirement.  Right now the Packet
Shooter firmware takes KISS only, but I've been meaning to do a plain text
version.  Only problem is that I have to actually write some configuration
code for it.  I'll see if I can get to that this week sometime.

Scott, N1VG
http://n1vg.net/opentracker