[aprssig] Alinco DR-135T - EJ41U internal modem

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Tue Nov 1 12:21:37 EST 2005

The DR-135T is useless for APRS in KISS mode. There is NOTHING one can do to
make it work properly in KISS. I have one. It is running with an external
TNC just fine. (Tiny2). People have been begging for a way to make the KISS
mode work properly for at least a year, perhaps two....none of the proposed
fixes/work-arounds actually work. The buffer just can't hack it.

...hasan, N0AN