[aprssig] KPC3+ from GPS to TERMINAL

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 10:58:03 EST 2005

WinPack has some "interesting" features too sadly, the last time I
looked at it some months ago.  Useful for packet, not a lot of good for
general digital fiddling, and can be TNC specific in places...  Overall
for packet, a nice package.

I still stand by my first recomendation, for quick and dirty "poking
about" you can't beat a simple plain terminal program.  Even if it is a
Win16 app.  Keep a copy on a floppy, it's small enough, will literaly
run on all current windows versions, from 3x to XP.  It just works,
remmber the KISS principle?

Dave B G0WBX.