[aprssig] indoor tracking. RFID

Mike Galgano mgalgano at nanosecond.com
Tue May 31 21:11:20 EDT 2005

"Network World on Identity Management" had an article today on "Helping
NASA keep track of its employees, associates and visitors". NASA has
"been working on it for a couple of years and looks to be making
progress". Seems they have no central repository of data for all the
personnel (employees, associates and visitors), and are looking toward a
badging system, too. Maybe when we're done...

The article is copyright Network World, Inc. and was written by Dave
Kearns at http://www.vquill.com

If anyone wants it forwarded directly, it is about eight paragraphs that
distills to "we ain't there yet".

If anyone wants subscription info for the newsletter, contact me
privately, and I'll dredge it out of the 20 lines of trailer info.

Mike Galgano
KB7PUX