[aprssig] indoor tracking.

Keith Kotch kkotch at earthlink.net
Mon May 30 18:32:17 EDT 2005

What about a form of Doppler direction finding?  Or receivers in different
locations tied together via a lan that would determine which receiver is
getting the strongest signal indicating an approximate location. The winning
lan station then transfers it's location appended to the callsign to the
main APRS transmitter.

Keith, KF4BXT