[aprssig] Generic WIDE still works - surprised

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Fri May 27 14:19:06 EDT 2005

At 12:14 PM 5/27/2005, Robert Bruninga wrote:
> >P.S.  I am going to remove that list of too-busy
> >digipeaters, since that was develped long before
> >we relized that most of the problems were the
> >dupes and not so much the Big-N paths.
>
>I went to do that, but then decided it is a good
>benchmark of where we were when we started
>this New-N process.  So I am keeping the file
>but changed all the text that describes it to
>match the present New-N Paradigm.

         I haven't looked at the page, so I may be suggesting something
that is already in place -- but how about dating the list so it's easy to
tell when the list was made?

         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk
http://kd5xb-2.no-ip.info

For you dog lovers: Proheart 6 is DANGEROUS and your dog may not survive!

http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/ANSWERS/2004/ANS01312.html
http://www.spoiled-paws.com/ph6.htm
http://bewareofproheart6.freecyberzone.com/

All (and more) found via