[aprssig] New n-n question.

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri May 27 13:59:04 EDT 2005

Do not try to use 000000z as a null time entry.
We have no idea what all the many dozens of
APRS software will do with that.  That is why
I receommend 111111z as a default "null entry"
for date and time.  It is valid, but clearly
unusual...

>>> "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr at mac.com> 5/27/2005 12:07:11 PM >>>
In this same vein, I put the following into place

BTEXT ;RANV-CLUB*000000z4425.05N/07250.66W$145150p100 on Bolton Mtn.

 As per your KPC3+ for v8.3 text file. It comes out nice as an object
on my
D700, but the D700 says it has a bearing of 583 degrees and speed of
999m

--
Cheers ... 73 de brian, n1bq, underhill center, vermont