[aprssig] APRS-SCS Version 1.17 is ready for Down Load

kb2scs at optonline.net kb2scs at optonline.net
Fri May 27 12:25:45 EDT 2005

Hi All
         aprs-scs version 1.17 is now ready for your down loading
pleasure.
Please go to
http://www.tapr.org/~kb2scs

Whats New follows
Version 1.17
Incorporated the New N Paradigm.
I got rid of the canned paths and now only have None and WIDE2-2 as
the canned paths.
Now APRS-SCS digipeats on WIDE1-1 instead of Relay. This only happens
if the user
turns on the digipeating of WIDE1-1. Note if this feature is turned
on then APRS-SCS will
perform a call sign substitution on WIDE1-1. So WIDE1-1 will become
this stations callsign*.
Changed the adding of paths. The adding of paths now conforms to the
New N Paradigm.
I am presently working on the displaying of Tiger data. I am also
working on a separate program
that will allow the user to edit and update Tiger data. I hope to
have this incorporated in version
1.18

Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
73 DE John  KB2SCS
       E-Mail:            kb2scs at arrl.net
       APRS-SCS     http://www.tapr.org/~kb2scs
       Web Page:     http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs