[aprssig] APRS LAT/LONG standards

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Thu May 26 16:17:47 EDT 2005

This discussion reminds me of the Air Canada passenger jet from Toronto
to Vancouver that was forced down at Brandon Manitoba when the fuel ran
out..  Seems the fuel was loaded in pounds rather than kilograms.

I don't suppose there is any possibility that we will soon be measning
angles in radians rather than degrees is there?  2 pi radians = 360 degrees.

Ron, N5IN