[aprssig] findU and RSS

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Mon May 23 11:24:33 EDT 2005

Tyson wrote on 23/05/2005 7:23:02 AM PDT

> I have tried entering the RSS URL directly into both "My Yahoo" account
> where they say it supports RSS and I also open an account at:
> http://reader.rocketinfo.com/desktop/ and entered the RSS Findu URLs
> and get error messages that say the URL is not an RSS feed? These are
> both web based RSS readers.

I'm new to all of this, but did you enter
http://rss.findu.com/warn.cgi?call=callsign&max=100 (enter real callsign) or
feed://findu.com/warn.cgi?call=callsign&max=100  on the Yahoo site?  I just
tried it in the RSS reader that I'm trying and the "feed://..." had to be
removed and replaced with "httpd://..."

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH