[aprssig] Dayton meltdown.

Dixon, Tim tdixon at anteon.com
Mon May 23 10:59:24 EDT 2005

Besides the fact that I agree with Bob on this, I'm having difficulty
picturing in my mind exactly what it is that you are describing.  I
understand there would be an active receive antenna on the roof of the
building, and another antenna inside to retransmit a signal, but I'm
under the impression that you're connecting two antennae to each other,
and biasing one with 5 volts.  How does that retransmit a signal?  I'm
not sure if I understand the concept well enough.

Something like:

ANT1 (outside) - |5volts| ------ ANT2 (inside)

I don't get it.

/tim