[aprssig] findU and RSS

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 10:23:02 EDT 2005

I have tried entering the RSS URL directly into both "My Yahoo" account
where they say it supports RSS and I also open an account at:
http://reader.rocketinfo.com/desktop/ and entered the RSS Findu URLs
and get error messages that say the URL is not an RSS feed? These are
both web based RSS readers.