[aprssig] Digis in Central Ohio?

Rochte, Robert rrochte at gpacademy.org
Sun May 22 13:23:16 EDT 2005

Balloon call was KC8UCH-11 and the path alternated between WIDE and WIDE2-2.
As KB4YTM has mentioned to me after looking at some of the stations in that
area, perhaps there are no IGATEs or they were offline.

Whilst it might have caused an uproar on this list, I'm wondering if a path
of RELAY,WIDE or WIDE,WIDE would have made all the difference...

73,
Robert
KC8UCH