[aprssig] Sky Diamond 7 solar Montgolfier aloft now!

John Ronan aprssig at ei7ig.org
Sun May 22 05:02:34 EDT 2005

On 22 May 2005, at 06:33, <scott at opentrac.org> wrote:

> Ok, got some orthophotos georeferenced.   You can eyeball the possible
> landing area.
>
> http://n1vg.net/sd7.jpg
>
> Time to get a real web host...

Slept in for a bit this morning.

Both the avi and the jpg can be got from
ftp://ftp.tssg.org/sd7.avi
ftp://ftp.tssg.org/sd7.jpg

I hope that helps with the load Scott, though I may be a bit late to
make a difference.

> Scott
> N1VG

John Ronan <jronan at tssg dot org>, +353-51-302938
Telecommunications Software &  Systems Group,  http://www.tssg.org