[aprssig] WIDE4+ on new paradigm

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue May 17 08:38:30 EDT 2005

>>> kd4moj at kd4moj.org 5/16/2005 10:09:08 PM >>>
>  Just got through switching a second digi on
>KPC3P 8.3. But.... I noticed that some 4-4,
>5-5's are making more than one hop through the
>system instead of being trapped on the first digi
>with the new UIDIGI settings....

That's another reason for the New-N Paradigm.
They are going around you.  ANd since the old
WIDEn-N was untraceable, it was impossible to
figure out how.  Once we get ALL old digis to
swap WIDEn-N support from UIFLOOD to UITRACE
then this problem will go away.

Bob

   Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it me?

--

...DOUG, KD4MOJ
http://www.kd4moj.org