[aprssig] power diodes

Dave Anderson dandersn at citicom.com
Sat May 14 19:17:13 EDT 2005

International Rectifier 175bgq030 is my choice on this, Wes.

Rated at 175 amps and only have a .45 volt drop passing thru them these
schottky diodes work great for isolating a battery bank and a power supply.

http://www.irf.com/product-info/datasheets/data/175bgq030.pdf

Digikey stocks them 175BGQ030J-ND.

If you have ever seen a Samlex America Battery Isolation module for 100
amps, this is all that's in them, alone with a  resistor  to current limit
charge the battery.

Seeya,
Dave
KG4YZY