[aprssig] Re: New Paradigm for UIDIGI

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Sat May 14 13:31:21 EDT 2005

With the old stable version 1.8b6 in our Fremont Peak K6JE-3 digi, I tried

UITRFL 2
FPRA:K6JE-3} UITRFL was: 4 now is: 2

THEN it worked with the new paradigm "fill-in" path of WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1
showing:

KE6AFE>AP,K6JE-3,WIDE1*,WIDE2-1:v

KE6AFE>AP,K6JE-3,WIDE1*,WIDE2:v  (this packet from a too old KPC-3 "UIFlood
WIDE,30,NOID" digi)

73, Cap

<snip>