[aprssig] Needed: Your Spare SMA Bulkheads

Jason Creager jason at creager.com
Wed May 11 15:47:20 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm in the final bit of parts aquisition for my trackers, but can't find a
good deal on this part. I've scoured eBay and found some great deals on
moisture proof BNC bulkheads, but haven't gotten a good deal.

I need a couple SMA bulkheads, either double female or female to solder
cup. If anyone has some spares or knows of a place to get them for a few
dollars each, please let me know.

Ideally, a SMA female bulkhead to 6"ish SMA male cable would be perfect,
but I can figure out how to work with whatever you might have.

Thanks!
Jason
KC0ERG