[aprssig] Live Telemetry Data Through a Simple Web Page

Brad McConahay brad at n8qq.com
Wed May 11 08:21:43 EDT 2005

Google shouldn't have any problem with the URLs, or the way they work.
Yahoo and MSN seem to be only other two making any significant noise at the
moment, and I doubt they'd have any problem with them either.

If anybody does find a problem with the URLs, I could easily make a way to
alternately call it so that doesn't look like a script, such as:

http://aprs.n8qq.com/replace/station/va3pla/www.qsl.net/va3pla/telemetry.htm

...or something very similar.  Then crawlers would just see it as a page
with little indication that it's actually a dynamic script.  I'm not sure
how much it matters though.

Let me know if you think it's worth it to set that up.  It wouldn't take
much time to do.

Brad N8QQ