[aprssig] Coverage on Natchez Trace in TN

Richard Montgomery kb4ytm at gmail.com
Sun May 8 22:49:36 EDT 2005

Hey again Sean,

That is a dead zone through there. If the Columbia 'relay' only digi was
changed to the new paradigm, you would probably have a lot more I-65
coverage.

An antenna is also all we need to get the N4CRT-1 digi back on the air
in Hickman Co. I'm mostly interested in ending the dead zone from West
TN to Nashville on I-40 and this digi would do just that. But it should
also cover the north end of Natchez Trace.

Holler at me off list and maybe we can put our heads together and get
the ball rolling on both sites.

We have all the West TN digi's on the new settings and its been working
great so far.

Richard
KB4YTM-2 Igate in Jackson, TN

APRS Traffic Site for West TN